Thursday, May 22, 2008

Looking Out the Window


Another great round of classes. As groups get to know one another I think people are coming out of their shells and we are having some great laugh
s - thanks ladies! The pages that are being made are amazing. I can't believe how different a layout can look when you vary the papers and photos. All layouts are a source of inspiration to me too.


Monday Night:
Unfortunately no one in the monday night class got their page finished, but they were all well on their way. I would love to see the finished layouts in the next class!




Thursday Night:
Everyone got their hand made embelishments finished in this class - I think it really helped that we had the aid of the cuttlebug for some cutting out. Great job ladies.



Our next class: using a sketch as the starting point of a page layout. A sketch is like a house plan - it gives you the basic structure of a page but then you choose your own colours and features. I am looking forward to seeing the interpretations of the chosen sketch.

See you all in class!


No comments: