Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Supplementary Class

"My Boy" Layout

23rd and 25th of September



You are invited to join me for an extra class for the last week of term. This layout uses a heap of Scenic Route products to create a bright and balanced page.

Supplies needed:

Two photos 4" x 4".
Rubon alpha and chipboard / paper alphabet for a title (I used two different alphas for my two word title).
One piece of patterned paper or cardstock in neutral colours (I used a notepad look paper) for a background.
Two pieces of patterned paper 4" x 4".
One scrap strip of patterned paper for an accent strip.
One circular accent and one shaped accent (I used an arrow) / journaling spot (or papers to cut a journaling spot / accent on the cricut).
Gromets / large brads / medium sized flowers for accents.
Small rubons as accents (I used a small airplane and some stars).
Small to mid-sized brads for accents.
Small word sticker / accent.
Cardstock or patterned paper scraps for journaling strips.
Gel pen for journaling.
Wire shaped paper clip as an accent.
Embroidery thread (two colours) for stitching.
Hole piercer.
Mat pack.
Sandpaper.
Scisors for trimming a feature into a photo.

Techniques Used:
Sanding.
Cropping photos.
Embelishment clusters.
Hand journaling.
Hand stitching.

No comments: